Gmail Sign Up – Create a Gmail account – Gmail Help – Google Support. Gmail is a free service provided by Google through which you can send and receive emails. You can also take advantages of other many features and services like Maps, YouTube, GoogleDrive, Google+, etc. All you need to do is sign up for your Google account (Gmail account). You can sign up to your Google account by following few simple steps.
Follow the basic sign up steps to set up your Google account
Gmail Sign Up – Create your Gmail.com account now!
- Type gmail.com in the navigation bar of your web browser. You will be redirected to the new webpage named as Service Login. Under the sign in section, you will see a link button named as Create Account, click on it.
- You will be navigated to a new Create Your Google Account webpage where you need to enter your personal information such as your full name – first and last. Then you have to choose your username as it will be your main email ID – email@example.com. You need to follow the guidelines while setting up your username and make sure you come up with a unique name. Since Google is an old service, it is possible that you won’t get your name as a username.
- Google can guide you in case of any errors so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Then you need to set a strong password. Make sure to use alphabets, numbers and symbols to ensure the protection of your account. Then confirm your password by typing the same password in the textbox.
- Since the captcha code is available in the Google service to prove that you are not a robot. You don’t have to verify the mobile number. Still, it will be your own security if you provide the mobile number and an email address that will be used as recovering email id in case of any problem.
- When all the necessary information is entered, you simply have to click on Next Step where you have to complete your profile. There is a skip option too if you wish to complete it later on.
- Well, congratulations, you have successfully logged in to your Google Account. Now you can easily access Google products like YouTube, Google+, Gmail, etc.